This week

Manga street datesElex: 9.03 · Level: 9.03 · m&c!: 9.03
Anime (on Animax Asia):
[Series premiere] The File of Young Kindaichi, 2 Sep 2014, Tue, 1030pm WIB
(airs Mon – Wed)
Bleach Season 7, weekdays, 630pm WIB
Space Dandy Season 2, Sundays 9pm WIB

1.08.2008

[Update advisory 2008.01.08] Blog banners and layouts (January 2008 banner added)

You're the shining star Honey banner by huamulan03 Updated: 2008.01.08
January 2008 You're a shining star banner added

In case you're not familiar with Chi-chan and Kuga, they're the protagonists of , a nine-volume female teacher-male student series by Tachibana Yutaka-sensei (Gatcha Gacha). Hasegawa Chizuru is an idealistic school nurse who's highly popular with the student body; Kuga Naoki is the academy's Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel-reading best and most problematic student. As such, shares more/reminds of that Bel Kaufman part of the American idiom classic Up the Down Staircase...

I also mentioned in L/O post that my blog projects and/or couples I ship constitute the 2008 masthead theme. If someone out there actually has a suggestion for a banner, please leave me a comment and I'll consider it (not that I'm any sort of dazzling fanartist, I know). I'll mention the person's name in the banner update if I use his/her recommendation.

~nik AKA 花木兰03 who's toying with Kiss Zekkou Kiss as the February 2008/Valentine's day (unless someone violently objects? ^^)

disclaimer
Honey is © Tachibana Yutaka. First published in Japan by Hakusensha. Indonesian edition by Gramedia m&c! No infringement intended.

2 comments:

-veg- said...

this is a 'sweet' manga story n i like it
one of my manga list

huamulan03 said...

I fell in love with Kuga from the get-go and it was amazing how Chi-chan held out that long ^^

Post a Comment

When commenting, kindly leave a name, make one up, whatever. I would like to call you something other than "anonymous-san" ^^

Arigatou gozaimuchness,
Niki

Recent posts