This week

Manga street dates3L Comic: 10.20 · Elex: 10.22 · Level: 10.22 · m&c!: 10.22
Anime (on Animax Asia):
Parasyte –the maxim– simulcast Thursdays, 10pm
Chihayafuru Season 2, 10pm WIB (Mon–Wed)
The File of Young Kindaichi, 1030pm WIB (Mon–Fri)
Bleach Season 7, weekdays, 630pm WIB
Anime (on WakuWaku Japan):
tsuritama [Series Premiere] 23 October 2014, Thursday, 930pm WIB (Mon–Thu)

5.23.2008

Spying on Zero x Yuki (Vampire Knight volume 6)

Zero and Yuki from Vampire Knight 4 (CY)

I'm still working on my review of the sixth Vampire Knight manga and it remains so much styrofoam packing peanuts out of a box even with Bloody Rose pointed at my head. In the meantime, I thought I'd address a point I brought up in my anime First Impressions—one that hasn't changed even after viewing (a few) more episodes: my ambivalence over the comic antics in the anime.

I'll let Hino Matsuri-sensei's art speak for itself, but below and this example from the Blood-drenched vampires are not allowed on this page! filler series, the last one in volume three, are how I like my VK comedy—over easy (it's ZeroYuuki).

SpyCam - Zero and Yuki (Vampire Knight 6)

Vampire Knight 6 front cover (CY) The SpyCam thingy alludes to a couple of fangirls asking Yuuki to install one in the Moon (Vampires') dormitory during the holidays in 26th Night: Kaname-senpai (manga volume six, cover on the left).

~niki DBA 花木蘭03 (huamulan03) who sez, Ijyou, I'm done!

P.S. Uh, not quite. I'm hoping the Vampire Knight volume six review will go up next, but I'm not promising anything except. It. Will! (Sometime.)

copyright information
Vampire Knight is © Hino Matsuri. First published in Japan by Hakusensha. Singapore English translation rights by Chuang Yi. No infringement intended.

Keywords
, , , , , ,

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I LUV ZEYU END OF STORY!!! XD

huamulan03 said...

@ Michelle-san,
Me, too ^^

nodoka said...

sorry for transpassing!!!nice blog and pictures!!i love vampire knight too!!

huamulan03 said...

@nodoka-san,
No worries--this is a friendly blog zone. And thank you!! ^^

Anonymous said...

hello everyone!

Sarahki said...

Hello!

huamulan03 said...

@Sarahki-san and @Anonymous-san,
Hello back ^^

Post a Comment

When commenting, kindly leave a name, make one up, whatever. I would like to call you something other than "anonymous-san" ^^

Arigatou gozaimuchness,
Niki

Recent posts