This week

Manga street dates3L Comic: 10.27 · Elex: 10.29 · Level: 10.29 · m&c!: 10.29
Anime (on Animax Asia):
Chihayafuru Season 2, 10pm WIB, Mon–Wed[Season finale] 29 October 2014, Wed
Bleach Season 7, 630pm WIB, Weekdays
Parasyte –the maxim– simulcast 10pm WIB, Thursdays
The File of Young Kindaichi, 1030pm WIB, Weekdays
Anime (on WakuWaku Japan): tsuritama, 930pm WIB, Mon–Thu

10.31.2008

[Update advisory 2008.10.31] Blog banners and layouts: Ghost Hunt will remain as the November 2008 banner

Ghost Hunt "Naru: If I'd Killed Him When I Met Him" banner by huamulan03 Ghost Hunt is © Ono Fuyumi, Inada Shiho/Kodansha/Ghost Hunt Partnership

Updated: 2008.10.31
October to November 2008 Ghost Hunt "Naru: If I'd Killed Him When I Met Him" banner added.

Excerpt:

First things first: the banner title has NOTHING to do with my feelings for Naru/Noll (or Gene or Mai any of the Ghost Hunt Irregulars, for that matter). If I'd Killed Him When I Met Him... is actually the title of a mystery novel by Sharyn McCrumb, the eighth book in the series featuring Southern sleuth and forensic anthropologist Elizabeth MacPherson.

I chose the title in place of 'Dark, but not stormy' simply because it provoked a visceral reaction (Nancy Pearl, More Book Lust). Beyond Urgh! Volume 10!!!, I can't say. In any case, it certainly has naught to do with what Gene's murderer might have felt on meeting Noll. Not that I would know; I haven't read the Akuryou novel that deals with this.

Read the rest here.

~niki DBA huamulan03 (花木蘭03) who doesn't regret having met Noll (and Mai)

disclaimer Ghost Hunt is © Ono Fuyumi, Inada Shiho/Kodansha/Ghost Hunt Partnership. No infringement intended.

Technorati tags
, , , , , ,

Other invaluable resources

Shibuya Psychic Research fan-scanned images (pics.livejournal.com/kuropon/pic)

Recent posts