This week

Manga street datesElex: 9.03 · Level: 9.03 · m&c!: 9.03
Anime (on Animax Asia):
[Series premiere] The File of Young Kindaichi, 2 Sep 2014, Tue, 1030pm WIB
(airs Mon – Wed)
Bleach Season 7, weekdays, 630pm WIB
Space Dandy Season 2, Sundays 9pm WIB

6.09.2011

Lina-chan snap reviews manga just released: My Devilish Love, S.O.S. After School and Love So Life 4

All these shoujo manga streeted on 8th June 2011.


1) My Devilish Love by Shiumi Saki [Summary here]

My Devilish Love (m&c!)

Ada 5 cerita dalam volume ini, My Devilish Love, Your Forgotten Treasure, Dear Teacher, Imitation Love dan You Made Me Love You. Dari kelimanya, My Devilish Love yang paling menarik. Bishienya otomen loh. He performs awesome hair-styling magic XD. Yang lain juga cukup oke namun My Devilish Love yang membuatku memutuskan untuk membeli judul ini. Great and clean artwork plus cute storyline.

Rating: 8 of 10 ♥


2) S.O.S. After School by Kohaku Naoto [Summary here]


S.O.S. After School (m&c!)

I hate bullying themed manga and don't be fooled by the cute artwork. I just flipped through the pages of this standalone and said bye bye to a bunch of mean girls. I don't suggest that you buy nor rent this.

Rating: 6 of 10.


3) Love So Life 4 of 7+ by Kouchi Kaede [Summary here]


Love So Life 4 (m&c!)

Still cute, but... the romance still feels like a treadmill (goes nowhere) o(´□`o) There's a flashback story that I heart... *won't spoil* Buy this manga. (゚∀゚)

Rating: 9 of 10 ♥


Reviews by Lina-chan (Some rights reserved)


Copyright information


  1. Let's Akumateku Kyoushitsu © Shiumi Saki/Shogakukan; First serialized in Sho-Comi; Published in Indonesia as My Devilish Love by Gramedia/m&c!

  2. Houkago no SOS ~ Ijime Hakusho © Kohaku Naoto/Shogakukan; First serialized in ChuChu; Published in Indonesia as S.O.S. After School by Gramedia/m&c!

  3. Love So Life © Kouchi Kaede/Hakusensha; Serialized in Hana to Yume; Published in Indonesia by Gramedia/m&c!

Recent posts